These sizes are all average. The hole spacing and hole sizes are the maximum used. Some holes are smaller and some hole spacings are smaller than what is listed. It's up to you to decide if your hands can fit these flutes. The lower pitches are bigger and longer. It's a matter of physics. I understand that lots of folks want the lower pitches, but if you want lower, it's going to be bigger. The list starts at the higher pitches and goes lower as you go down the list. I hope this helps you determine the size that you can handle.
- Am Flutes - Length=22" Hole Spacing=11/16" (farthest two holes) Hole Size=5/16" Outside Diameter=1 1/4"
- Gm Flutes - Length=23" Hole Spacing=1 3/4" (farthest two holes) Hole Size=3/8" Outside Diameter=1 3/4"
- F#m Flutes - Length=24" Hole Spacing=1 7/16" (farthest two holes) Hole Size=3/8" Outside Diameter=1 3/4"
- Em Flutes - Length=26", Distance from mouthpiece to first hole-20", Hole Spacing=2" between last two holes, 1 3/4" between holes two and three " Hole Size=3/8"" Outside Diameter=1 1/2"
- Dm Flutes - Length= 28-29", Distance from mouthpiece to first hole 21"" Hole Spacing=1 1/2 (farthest two holes) 1 3/4" (next two holes up) Hole Size=7/16" Outside Diameter=1 11/16"
- Cm Flutes - Length= 28 to 29", Distance from mouthpiece to first hole 21", Hole Spacing=2" (farthest two holes) Hole Size=3/8"" Outside Diameter=1 3/4"