Roland Micro Cube GX & Mic Combo
Portable, Powerful with the Effects You Want.
The original Micro Cube which has been around for over 10 years has been discontinued. The Micro Cube GX is the new replacement. It has quite a few features not found in the older version as well as more power (3 watts). Details below. This is the ultimate portable amp for Native American flute players. It has reverb or delay along with several other interesting effects all built in. You can plug your standard 1/4" microphone plug into this unit, turn on the reverb and instantly sound like you're in a canyon. If you already have a mic with a 1/4" plug, you're in business. The Audio Technica ATR3350iS lavaliere microphone that I offer on this site also works very well with this unit. This powerful little amp runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) and it comes with an AC power adapter. I got 6 days from a set of batteries. You can plug your CD player, iPod or other MP3 player while you play if you want to use accompaniment or if you just want to hear your tunes through the amp. The Roland Micro Cube also has a headphone jack so you can listen in private. I simply can't tell you how happy I am to have one of these after lugging around heavy, complicated sound gear to my shows for the last 12 years. This little gem does everything my sound system did and more, all in one little box. The Roland Micro Cube GX now has 3 watts of power which is enough to get your flute sound out there and with the effects you want without having to carry around all that extra gear. The reverb or the delay (echo) will make you sound like you're in the perfect canyon. This is the most popular unit in use by Native American flute players and I highly endorse it. I'm now offering it to you on this website. If you'd like to have one, just click the "add to cart" button and follow the PayPal instructions. You don't need a PayPal account. You can use your credit card. You can also go to my order form (link is on the left side of this page) and enter your request in the "comments" section at the bottom of the form
Roland Micro Cube Specifications:
Join the thousands of happy flute players (including myself!) who've discovered the convenience, versatility and wonderful sound that is yours by playing through one of these little marvels.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp with custom-designed speaker
- Eight COSM amp tones, including the ultra-heavy EXTREME amp
- Eight DSP effects, including HEAVY OCTAVE and dedicated DELAY/REVERB with spring emulation
- MEMORY function for saving favorite amp and effects
- CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the MICRO CUBE GX's COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Chromatic tuner built in
- Runs on battery power or supplied AC adapter; carrying strap included
A little word of advice. Audio Technica has changed the configuration of the ATR-3350 mic. It won't work with your Micro Cube as shipped by Audio Technica. I have the fix which is included with this combo, free. Purchase from me and your mic will work. Purchase anywhere else and you're in for an adventure to try and get it to work.
IMPORTANT: Please include your phone number with your order for FedEx. Thanks!
No foreign orders for the Roland Micro Cube, please. Shipping to USA only. Thanks. I guarantee complete satisfaction with these products. If you have a problem with your Micro Cube or ATR3350iS, call me. If we can't solve your issue over the phone, you may return the amplifier for a free replacement. (Shipping to me not included. I will pay the shipping back to you.)
Full 90 replacement warranty for all electronic products sold by Laughing Crow Flutes.
(Information & photos by Roland Corporation.)
- Rated Power Output 2 W
- Nominal Input Level INPUT: -10 dBu AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker 12 cm (5 inches) x 1
- TYPE Switch
- GAIN Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- TUNING FORK Button
- KEY Switch
- TONE Knob
- EFX (Chorus/Flanger/Phaser/Tremolo) Knob
- DELAY/REVERB Knob
- POWER Switch
- INPUT Jack: 1/4" phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN Jacks: Stereo 1/4" phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6
- Current Draw
- 185 mA
- AC Adaptor