Navigating Laughing Crow's Web Site
- Flutes for every budget
- All the popular keys
- Wide selection of woods to choose from
- Flutes for beginners, intermediate players and pros
Soothing Native American Style flute. "Music has charms to soothe a savage breast". Yes, it's a real quote: Music has the power to enchant even the roughest of people. This proverb comes from the play The Mourning Bride by William Congreve, an English author of the late seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries.
- Music for meditation
- Massage or
- Stress Relief
- Let the music wash the dust from your soul
Here, you can get to know me a little better.
- Who makes the flutes.
- Who makes the music.
- Who runs the business.
- The guy that wears all the hats around here.
A handy little amp with plenty of volume for the Native American Flute. The Micro Cube can run on A.C. or batteries. Has built in reverb or delay to give you that "Canyon Sound". I use it and swear by it.
Some of the features are:
- Can be ordered with or without a great little lavaliere microphone that can attach to your flute or your shirt.
- Ultra-compact amp with custom-designed speaker
- Chromatic tuner built in
- Eight DSP effects, including HEAVY OCTAVE and dedicated DELAY/REVERB with spring emulation
- - i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the MICRO CUBE GX's COSM amp tones along with music playback
I have a few more options. You do not need a PayPal account to make purchases (you can use your credit card numbers) with PayPal,
Here are a few alternatives.:
- You can call me with payment information: 520-237-5312
- You can mail a money order. Probably best to contact me first to work out the particulars.
- Or, you can use my Secure Order Form located on my legacy web site..
A synopsis of warranty and return policy.
Checkout the tutorial link below and you'll learn how to:
- Return Policy
- Link to my Secure Order Form
Taken in my workshop with the help of my assistant, Clay.
One of my first tries using the Lichtenberg Process to decorate a Western Red F#m flute. This is done with very high voltage and is extremely dangerous. People have died doing this, so if you don't know what you're doing, don't even try, OK? However, the results can be very interesting.
- I'm using a neon light transformer that puts out 8,000 volts.
- I have a foot switch, sometimes called a "dead man's switch" to turn this home made device on and off.
- I'm also using a Variac to control the input voltage and help regulate the burn.
- Lots of videos out there on YouTube that tell you how to do this.
- No, I'm not frying my hair.
- Yes, I AM insane.
This video was taken in Big Sur..
We were traveling up Highway 1 and I decided to pull off the road and scramble out to a cliff overlooking the bay that you see in the background. I can't believe that happened over10 years ago. My, how time flies!
- You will also see a featured video or two on my Home Page
- I have a few up on YouTube
- If you want to learn how to play a wide variety of songs, I suggest you check out my friend Allen Bruce Ray
- He likes to play in tunnels over in South Korea, where he lives and teaches English
A wonderful source for healing, drums and drum making.
New Owner of a Tiger Maple F#m Flute
Hi Richard, Just wanted to contact you to let you know that I am very impressed with the appearance and fine craftsmanship of this flute and the full, sharp sound it gives! I will definitely do business with you in the future if I decide to purchase the drone flute, I will likely do so in the spring of 2018! Thanks again, you are the best!!!Bob| Morgan, CA
Happy with the Music
I received the Journey to other Worlds to day. Love the music. THANK YOUHisako | Lawton, OK
Birds Eye Maple Gm Drone
Picked up my new drone flute this AM and just wanted to compliment you on a beautiful piece in all regards. Not only is it extraordinary to look at, but more importantly the sound is spectacular. As with the other flute I have from you, I couldn't be more pleased. They are superb instruments!J.C | Pagosa Springs, CO
I received the flute today and it is just gorgeous! And the sound is phenomenal! Thank you so much for making me this piece! I am so glad I waited, your a true artist, thank you so much!
From Happy Owners of a Bubinga Drone
Hey Richard, I just wanted to reach out and thank you for this beautiful work of art. It's more elegant and beautiful than we imagined! We look forward to playing and falling even more in love with it. Is there anywhere that I can leave public feedback to help the world see this amazing talent of yours? If so please send me a link. I will also be posting about it to social media to show friends and family. But I'd like to share with more people how happy we are with your product and the meditative properties of playing these flutes. Thank you so much for providing an excellent service and product. Much love,Taylor and Bethany | Trevose, PA
Eastern Aromatic Cedar in Am
Hello Richard! I just received my flute and WOW! The craftsmanship and beauty is top shelf brother and the voice this flute has is incredibly mellow and absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much for the speedy shipment and for offering such a well crafted product. I look forward to deciding on which one will be my next Laughing Crow flute. I can see myself owning and playing many more of your hand crafted works of art! Have a very blessed day brother!Darin | League City, TX
Two Flutes to Pontiac
Hello I’m trying to find the words to express how happy I am with the 2 flutes that arrived within days of each other and I’m at a loss. They are amazing gorgeous beautiful so wonderful to look at. And then I pick them up to play and wow they come alive in my hands the sound the feel I’m so awestruck and I just wanted to say thank you so very much for making them for me. I am just beginning my journey with the native American style flute I know ive got a long way to go and a lot of fun to have along the way thanks for making amazing flutes. DamonI Damon | Pontiac, MI
"It's like the sports car of Native style flutes"
I LOVE the Em flute! It's like the sports car of Native style flutes. So smooth and incredibly responsive. I literally played it for 20 minutes and dropped in an order for the Bass C Eastern Aromatic! Really looking forward to this flute brother. Thanks for making such a solid product. I really appreciate you! Bronkar Lee, Keynote Speaker, Author, Entertainer
“Tranquil Movement” Laughing Crow Flutes crafted improvisation (YouTube Link)
Hello Richard, Love Your African Paduak crafted E minor! Incredible sounding! Thank you my friend! Take care, LouisLouis | Narberth, PA
Whether you need help deciding which flute will work best for your needs, have a question about one of our products, or just want to make sure we really are as human as we claim... just call. 520-237-5312
or click the button to learn more about us!
The terms "Native American Flute" and "Indian Flute" are used to describe the style of flutes and music that I create. It does not imply that the flutes and/or music are made by a member of a Native American tribe. Actually, I am, as most of you are, a "Native American". This is due to the fact that I, like so many of you, was actually born in America. I also have Cherokee blood in my ancestry. However, as a non "card carrying Indian", in order to comply with mandates set down by The Department of the Interior I have included this disclaimer.
Copyright 2018.Laughing Crow Flutes. All Rights Reserved.